Look I updated the page! Lol. My Bookish Summary (used to be All Things Bookish) is just that, a quick summary of my reading ventures, including books read, reading ambitions, reading/writing podcasts, and Book Tubers. For YouTube content about gardening and vermicomposting/farming see YouTube Gardening.
This summary page is kind of a table of contents to my reading habits and activities. My Bookish Summary will show you where to go to follow along with my reading year. How many more ways shall I say it? 😉 Please don’t hesitate to comment and share. I love to talk books!
CURRENTLY READING/LISTENING TO:
- The Voyage of the Basilisk (The Memoirs of Lady Trent, #3) by Marie Brennan (paperback)
- Thick: And Other Essays by Tressie McMillan Cottom (hardcover)
- Kind of Coping: An Illustrated Look at Life with Anxiety by Maureen Marzi Wilson (hardcover)
- In Search of Black History with Bonnie Greer by Bonnie Greer (audio book)
- The Vanished Birds by Simon Jimenez (ebook)
- Barkskins by Annie Proulx (audio)