Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – Let’s Go Fly a Kite

Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge – Let’s Go Fly a Kite

Cee's Weekly Fun Foto Challenge - Green

Cee’s Weekly Fun Foto Challenge – Green

This week for Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge it’s a verse from Let’s Go Fly a Kite. Remember that song from Mary Poppins? Oh yes, fun fun. I’m finally taking part in her latest series “Subjects from Songs”. It’s been going on for quite some time now and I’ve just not made it happen, but hey I’m here now! πŸ˜€ Click the image above to see what other people are doing and some of the past images. Here’s the verse for this week:

With tuppence for paper and strings,

You can have your own set of wings,

With your feet on the ground,

You’re a bird in a flight,

With your fist holding tight,

To the string of your kite.

Oh, oh, oh! Let’s go fly a kite,

Up to the highest height!

Let’s go fly a kite and send it soaring,

Up through the atmosphere,

Up where the air is clear, Oh, let’s go fly a kite!

I went back in time a bit, well okay last winter, for this challenge. I was tempted to use images from A New Day 21 – The Trek however I just knew I had some from that same day I hadn’t posted! I do encourage you to follow the link and check those fun pics out as they still very much fit the challenge πŸ˜‰ but here are some I have not yet shared. Well starting with one I have. But first!

Snow Goose maestro posture

Milham multi ducks female lead up in air Milham multi ducks up in air vibrant Milham Ducks in flight vibrant dbl pairs Milham pair in flight vibrant Milham Mallard in flight twisted wing posture

14 Comments

1. Midwestern Plant Girl

These are beautiful! Great timing on your shots also. Here’s an odd factoid for you. Ducks have no feeling in their feet! I just learned that last week. That’s how they can hang out on ice and not feel how cold it is. Quack!

1. eLPy13 (Post author)

What! They don’t? That’s is an odd yet great fact. Funny too how orange and vibrant their feet are, almost a highlight to their bodies, maybe orange is a magic color. Lol. Thanks for the compliment and the fact! πŸ˜€

2. Cee Neuner

You have some marvelous photos for this week’s Let’s Go Fly a Kite. I’m listening to that song now πŸ™‚

1. eLPy13 (Post author)

Thank you! That’s such a fun song, I thought of the ducks flying about to the song. πŸ˜‰ Good pick for the challenge, I’m glad I caught at least one of them.

3. Pingback: Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge: My Favorite Things, Chorus | Cee's Photography

4. Cee Neuner

Congratulations! I have selected your post to be featured on Cee’s Fun Foto Challenge.

I hope you have a fabulous week!

1. eLPy13 (Post author)

Thank you so much! You’ve made my week a little more fabulous already. It’s an honor to be featured. πŸ˜€

5. Sabina Ayne

Beautiful photos!

1. eLPy13 (Post author)

Thank you very much for compliment and visit. πŸ˜€

6. katieprior

Congratulations on being featured, it quite a honour! πŸ™‚
    Nice pictures, I love the white goose, it looks like he(she) is just about to burst into song, really nice capture! πŸ™‚

1. eLPy13 (Post author)

Thank you very much, it is an honor.

The goose was a treat for sure. I was thinking the same and that it’s the maestro of the group. πŸ˜‰

7. Pingback: Cee’s Weekly Wrap Up – February 21, 2015 and Rule of Thirds | Cee's Photography

8. Laurence

Sweet!!
    Nice job and congratulations!!
    Beautiful pictures, it must be a family thing eh!!

1. eLPy13 (Post author)

Thanks again for so many visits and comments! I think perhaps I do have some photogs in my background. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for reading! Join the convo.

This is a demo store for testing purposes β€” no orders shall be fulfilled. Dismiss